Should we review your book, video, audio recording or product?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our reviews are written by us, personally, after we carefully review the actual product.
- We do not review from others’ summaries, press kits, or descriptions.
- We really read, view or try the products ourselves. Then, we provide honest reviews.
- We’re finicky. We’re also busy. In most cases, our policy is: “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.”
- We do not review “outsourced” books. We rarely review reprints of information already in the public domain. If you’re not the actual author, you can contact us (via the contact form, linked above) to see if we’ll make an exception for your book. Generally, we won’t.
To submit your book, video, deck, recording or other product for review, send us a digital copy or a non-returnable review copy.
We will also need your URL, if your website provides support or additional information about your product/s.
Use the contact form, linked above, to contact us for shipping or email information.
We generally write reviews within 30 days of receiving the book. (If you don’t see your review within 45 days, contact us to be sure we received your book, video or product.)